人教版八年级上册英语Unit6 SectionA 2d部分课文翻译
12d 部分翻译
Language GoaI:Talk about future intentions
语言目标:谈论将来的打算
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你长大想做什么?
I want to be a computer programmer.
我想做计算机程序设计员。
How are you going to do that?
你打算怎么做呢?
I'm going to study computer science.
我要学习计算机科学。
2d Role-play the conversation.
2d 分角色表演对话。
Andy:What are you reading,Ken?
安迪:你在看什么书,肯?
Keri: The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway.
肯:海明威的《老人与海》。
Andy:Wow,now I know why you're so good at writing stories.
安迪:哇,现在我知道为什么你这么擅长写故事了。
Ken:Yes,I want to be a writer.
肯:是的,我想当作家。
Andy:Really? How are you going to become a writer?
安迪:真的吗?你打算怎么成为一个作家呢?
Ken:Well,I'm going to keep on writing stories, of course. What do you want to be?
肯:嗯,我当然会继续写故事。你想当什么?
Andy:My parents want me to be a doctor,but I'm not sure about that.
安迪:我父母想让我当医生,但我不确定。
Ken:Well,don't worry. Not everyone knows what they want to be. Just make sure you try your best. Then you can be anything you want!
肯:嗯,不要担心。不是每个人都知道他们想当什么。只要你尽力就好。然后你想当什么就能实现!
Andy:Yes,you're right.
安迪:是的,你说得对。