外研版六年级上册英语Module6 Unit1课文翻译
1Look,listen and say.部分翻译
Look,listen and say.
看一看,听一听,说一说。
Sam:Have you got a book about China?
萨姆:你有二本关于中国的书吗?
Jhon:No,I haven't.
约翰:不,我没有。
Sam:Have you got a book about the US?
萨姆:你有一本关于美国的书吗?
Jhon:No,I haven't.
约翰:不,我没有。
Sam:What book have you got?
萨姆:你有什么书?
Jhon:I've got a book about the world.
约翰:我有一本关于世界的书。
2Listen and read.部分翻译
Listen and read.
听一听,读一读。
You've got a letter from Mew York, but it's not from Daming.
你们有一封来自纽约的信,但是它不是大明寄来的。
Dear Sam and Amy,
亲爱的萨姆和埃米:
I am Daming's friend and I want to be your friend too.I live in New York, but I am not American. I am from London in the UK.So we are all British!
我是大明的朋友,我也想成为你们的朋友。我住在纽约,但是我不是美国人。我来自英国伦敦。所以我们都是英国人!
Do you 1ike China? I want to visit China next year. Daming has got a Chinese dragon kite and we often fly it in the park. It's difficult for me.
你们喜欢中国吗?我想明年游览中国。大明有一只中国龙图案的风筝,我们经常在公园里放风筝。它对我来说是困难的。
Have you got a book about the US? I can send you one. Please write to me and we can be pen friends.
你们有一本关于美国的书吗?我可以寄给你们一本。请给我写信,我们可以成为笔友。
3Listen and say.部分翻译
Listen and say.
听一听,说一说。
Daming has got a Chinese dragon kite and we often fly it in the park.
大明有一只中国龙图案的风筝,我们经常在公园里放风筝。
Have you got a book about the US?I can send you one.
你们有一本关于美国的书吗?我可以寄给你们一本。
US
美国
4Practise.部分翻译
Practise.练一练。
Usa "and" or "but" to complete the sentences.
使用“and”或“but”完成句子。
1 I've got a kite,_____I can't fly it.
我有一只风筝,_____我不会放风筝。
2 Sam has got a dog_____he often plays with it.
2 萨姆有一只狗_____他经常和它玩。
3 I live in New York,_____I am not Amencan.
3 我住在纽约,_____我不是美国人。
4 I've got a postcard_____it's from my pen friend.
4 我有一张明信片_____它来自我的笔友。
5 She's got an email in French,_____she can't read it.
5 她有一封法语电子邮件,_____她不会读它。
6 I want to go swimming,____I've got a cold.
6 我想去游泳,_____我感冒了。